HempWorx CBD Good for Your Pets and Good for YOU too!
About HempWorx – A healthy pet is a happy pet! HempWorx’s mission is to bring what we believe is a miracle plant back to the rest of the world – for humans and pets!
We believe that by providing the HIGHEST quality CBD Hemp products on the market, we can help millions of humans and pets around the world! Our CBD products for pets utilize the full spectrum plant or the “whole” plant from our organic hemp farms and FDA approved facilities in Kentucky.
From Seed to Sale
In recent years, the demand for CBD has skyrocketed and the market is being flooded with imported and poor quality CBD products. As Hippocrates famously said, “let food be thy medicine and medicine by thy food”. We take this seriously… for people and pets!
We have a team of in house scientists, geneticists and botanists, as well as partnerships with state universities. Because our products are all made in the USA with our local farms, we can control the supply chain from seed to sale.
We extract our oil with a subcritical c02 extraction method to ensure all the phytochemicals and phytocannabinoids are potent in the final finished products. Additionally we make our HempWorx CBD products for pets with 100% natural, organic and locally sourced ingredients.
Our CBD Products Are:
- 100% natural, and nothing is Genetically Modified.
- Made with Certified Organic Hemp grown in Colorado with no contaminants.
- Our manufacturing facility is FDA approved and our products contain less than .03% THC.
- A pure, natural, safe remedy for dogs and cats!
About HempWorx CBD Oil For Dogs & Cats: What You Might Not Know
The results seem to be in … researchers are turning their attention to this herb and, so far, they’re finding there’s lots to like. And just as CBD has helped humans, your dog can reap the same health-boosting (and even life-saving) benefits.
Let’s look at the some things you might not know about this often misunderstood herb and the research that shows its promise in helping dogs and cats with a variety of common health issues …
1. CBD Is Not Psychoactive
CBD (cannabidiol) is a compound found in cannabis and hemp. THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) can also be found in cannabis and it’s this compound that gives marijuana its psychoactive properties. Most CBD oils are just that … the beneficial CBD without the THC. And they typically come from hemp, not marijuana. In short, your dog won’t get “high” from CBD oil … he’ll get the relaxation without the intoxication.
And speaking of relaxation …
2. CBD Oil Reduces Anxiety
Does your dog suffer from separation anxiety or noise phobias? CBD has been extensively studied for its effect on stress and anxiety. In humans, it’s been found to:
- Reduce anxiety caused by public speaking
- Reduce anxiety in both healthy people and people with anxiety disorders
- Be effective for panic disorders and post-traumatic stress disorders
3. CBD Can Fight Cancer
- CBD helps the immune system’s killer cells to cause cancer cell death.
- CBD kills cancer cells by blocking their ability to produce energy.
- CBD’s anti-tumor properties slow and inhibit glioma cell growth.
- CBD can help increase the efficacy of conventional cancer treatment.
4. CBD Can Treat Seizures And Epilepsy
It’s estimated that up to 5% of dogs suffer from seizures. Most dogs with seizures are put on drugs such as phenobarbital and potassium bromide. While they may help control the seizures, they can be extremely harmful to your dog’s liver and other organs. And the drugs don’t work in all cases.
And a survey of children with treatment-resistant epilepsy found that 84% of the children taking CBD had a reduction in the frequency of seizures.